Give Detroit - A Charitable Registry
Easterseals Michigan works to change the way the world defines and views disabilities by making profound, positive differences in people’s lives every day. Last year, it served more than 11,000 people in the community or at one of its 11 locations statewide.
// KEY SERVICES PROVIDED
Easterseals Michigan offers comprehensive services that help individuals of all ages with disabilities — and their families — live, learn, work, and play. These include:
• Behavioral health services and case management
• Individual, family, and group therapy
• Substance use services
• Autism services
• Infant mental health
• Early Intervention for children exposed to emotional trauma
• Neurodevelopmental assessments
• Trauma-specific treatments and trauma-informed care
• Health and wellness activities through the Miracle League of Michigan program, including baseball on an adaptive field, bowling, football, and dance, and
• AgrAbility services for farmers who become disabled.
Anchored within the organization’s mission is a focus on social determinants including housing, education, health care, employment, and social integration.
Your support enables Easterseals Michigan to enhance its services and develop groundbreaking therapies that become new standards of care.
Brent Wirth, President/CEO
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Paul Haviland, Chairperson
Ray Card, Vice Chairperson
John Zerbo, Treasurer
Matthew Van Haaren, Secretary
Sharon Campbell Starks
Dr. Sam Flanders
Dr. Lynda Misra
// CONTACT INFORMATION
2399 E. Walton Blvd.
Auburn Hills, MI 48326