Arts & Entertainment
(page 5 of 8)
• In Pillow Talk, Rock Hudson disguises his voice over the phone to seduce the woman who despises him, played by Doris Day. 8 p.m. Feb. 8; 2 p.m. & 8 p.m. Feb. 9. $4.
• Bette Davis stars in The Letter as the wife of a plantation administrator accused of shooting a friend dead. 8 p.m. Feb. 22; 2 p.m. & 8 p.m. Feb. 23. $4.
17360 Lahser, Detroit; 313-537-2560; redfordtheatre.com.
• When his fiancé disappears, a groom-to-be enlists the help of his detective cousin to find his missing bride in Helpless. 2 p.m. Feb. 9. $7-$10
• Jack Black, Angelina Jolie, and Jackie Chan are just a few actors who lend their voices to Kung Fu Panda, the story of a hapless panda who becomes an unlikely hero when his friends need him most. 1:30 p.m. Feb. 17. $7-$10.
Michigan Theater, 603 E. Liberty, Ann Arbor; 734-668-8463; michigantheater.org.
• Luke Wilson, Vince Vaughn, and Will Ferrell relive their college years in the comedy Old School. Midnight. Feb. 2. $7.
• In Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Jim Carrey learns that his ex-girlfriend, played by Kate Winslet, has had her memories of their relationship erased from her brain. Midnight. Feb. 16. $7.
233 S. State St., Ann Arbor; 734-761-8667; michtheater.org/state.