A Fresh Take
Elements of modern, Scandinavian, and rustic design inspire this season’s most enchanting tablescapes
1. Katie Wachowiak Floral arrangement, call for pricing; at Katie Wachowiak; 989-686-3190; katiewachowiak.com.
2. Muuto silent Vase, $55, at Nora, 4240 Cass Ave., Detroit; 313-831-4845; noramodern.com.
3. Beautifully Served by Jill Set of 2 Spoons with Copper Flat Handle (one spoon pictured), $160, at Beautifully Served by Jill; beautifullyservedbyjill.com.
4. Astier de Villatte Ceramic Serving Bowl, $120, at Zieben-Mare, 32749 Franklin Rd., Franklin; 248-539-8879; ziebenmare.com.
5. Round 12-inch Felt Trivet, $29 each, at Nora.
6. Skinny laMinx Napkin Set, $20 each, at Nora.
7. Beautifully Served by Jill Salad Set with Copper Flat Handle, No Hole, $196, at Beautifully Served by Jill.
8. French Kitchen Marble Salt Cellar, $15, at Crate & Barrel; crateandbarrel.com.
9. Beautifully Served by Jill Spice Bowl with Tiny Spoon, $86, at Beautifully Served by Jill.
10. Copper Dipped Vase, similar styles available at Fleurdetroit, 1507 S. Old Telegraph Rd., Bloomfield Hills; 248-953-3840; fleurdetroit.com.
11. Salt and Pepper Set (wooden tray and Black Salt Server/Spoon), $63, at Nora.