ProfilePlease join us for merrymaking at our spectacular insider’s tour of four beautiful homes festively decorated, followed by a joyful soirée!
- 1929 Tudor Revival with hundreds of musical keys, and one magical key from the 16th century
- Enchanting 1930s French Chateau-style
- Legendary Frank Lloyd Wright Turkel Home
- Tudor Revival by the architect who helped to design Belle Isle Scott Fountain and Detroit Public Library
Health & Safety | COVID-19 Protocols
- Fully Vaccinated (show vaccination card/image with photo identification at check-in)
- Masks Required (inside of the homes, except when eating or drinking)
- Shuttle Services (to each home starting at the 12th Precinct Police Station, 1441 West Seven Mile Road, where you can securely park your car)
- Time Shifts (help prevent crowding)
The number of attendees will be limited, so early ticket purchase is advised.
This evening will capture the seasonal warm glow at one of the largest, modernized, and resplendent homes in Palmer Woods. Enjoy live music by the Alvin Waddles Trio, with a genre mix of holiday, jazz, ragtime, and more.
Delicious cuisine prepared by famed Chef Omar Mitchell, who recently opened his Imaginate restaurant in Royal Oak, will be served. There will be an array of gourmet food created with locally grown ingredients, and yummy desserts, as well as a plentiful selection of non-alcoholic beverages, spirits, and wine.
*You will receive an email with detailed information one week prior to the event. Depending on the weather, you may be asked to remove your shoes upon entry. Please bring slippers or socks to wear in the homes, and a bag to carry your shoes.