Give Detroit – A Charitable Registry
To provide expert, comprehensive services that strengthen children, adults and families impacted by abuse and neglect, autism, developmental, behavioral and physical health challenges so they can achieve whole health, well-being and maximum potential.
// KEY SERVICES PROVIDED
For 97 years, Judson Center has been a leader in human services. With our affiliate, Child Safe Michigan, we have locations in five counties, while serving nearly 12,000 children, adults and families annually throughout the state.
Our core services include:
- Autism Connections – Providing Applied Behavioral Analysis Therapy in addition to other supports.
- Behavioral Health Services – As a Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic we
provide mental health and substance use disorder services.
- Child and Family Services – Providing
foster care, adoption, mentoring and family support services.
- Disability Services – Providing vocational and supported employment services and respite care.
- Family Health – Specializing in helping individuals achieve optimal physical health
and medication assisted treatment.
Lenora Hardy-Foster, President & CEO
Susan Salhaney, Chief Operating Officer
Khadija Walker-Fobbs, Chief Strategy Officer
Gary Mallia, Chief Information Officer
Cynthia Sikina, Interim Chief Financial Officer
Rick Loewenstein, Interim Chief Development Officer
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Steven F. Ebben, Chair, Board of Trustees
Patricia Beecherl, Vice Chair, Board of Trustees
Kevin Johns, Treasurer, Board of Trustees
Curtis H. Mistele, Secretary, Board of Trustees
// EVENTS AND OPPORTUNITIES
Attend or sponsor an event:
Judson Center A Night To Embrace Virtual Gala – Friday, November 5, 2021
Child Safe Michigan Legends of Tomorrow Gala – Friday, May 20, 2022, The Townsend Hotel, Birmingham
Judson Center Corporate Golf Challenge – Summer 2022
Make a donation at judsoncenter.org or call (248) 837-2030. Volunteer individually or with a group – Call (248) 837-2019.