Most of these environmentally friendly cleaning supplies — many from Michigan-based companies — are available in stores around metro Detroit. The rest can be purchased exclusively through their websites. (All products listed from left to right.)
1) Bon Ami Powder Cleanser, $8.95/ pack of 6; bonami.net. Super Naturals spot cleaner, $9.95; greenercleanermichigan.com. Mrs. Meyers Lavender Surface Scrub, $4.99; Honeysuckle All Purpose Cleaner, $7.99; Radish Dish Soap, $3.99; mrsmeyers.com.
2) Farm Life Natural Housekeeping Lemongrass Kitchen Hand Wash, $8; Tub Scrub, $4.75; dirtygirlfarm.com.
3) Caldrea Rosewater Driftwood countertop spray, $9; Lavender Pine stainless steel spray, $11; Blackcurrant Mint Hand Soap, $10.50-$12.50; caldrea.com.
5) pHurity Natural Hand Wash, $4.49-$5.79; Heavy Duty Kitchen and Bath Cleaner, $3.59-$4.49; Foaming Hand Wash, $4.39-$5.99; phurity.com.
6) Laitner Long Handle Scrub Brush, $8; laitner.com.
7) Method Bathroom Cleaner, $4.99; Gel Hand Wash, $3.99; Laundry Detergent, $15.49; All-Purpose Cleaner, $3.99; methodhome.com.
Meet the Model
Name: Johnny Cash Money
Likes: Rolling around after a bath.
Dislikes: Bubbles on his head.