Fall is here, which means it is officially apple-picking season in Michigan. Use some of the apples you’ve gotten from your latest trip to a local apple orchard, and a dash of cider, to make this delicious Apple Lantern Sangria, courtesy of Blake’s Hard Cider Co.
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. granulated sugar
- 1 oz. cinnamon simple syrup (recipe below)
- 3 oz. Riesling wine
- 2 oz. Blake’s sweet cider
- 4 oz. Blake’s Hard Cider Apple Lantern
- Cinnamon stick for garnish
- Apple slices for garnish
- Combine cinnamon and sugar.
- Wet the rim of a pint glass with water and dip rim in the mixture.
- Fill glass 3/4 of the way with ice.
- Add cinnamon simple syrup, Riesling, and Blake’s sweet cider.
- Stir. Add Blake’s Hard Cider Apple Lantern.
- Garnish with cinnamon stick and apple slices, if desired.
Looking for even more copycat drink recipes? Try the gin-based cocktail from Union Assembly called Simone Collins.