#SavorDetroit Photo Entry Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS (“TERMS”) CAREFULLY.
Hour Media LLC (“Hour Detroit”) reaches out to social media users who have used the hash tag #SavorDetroit and/or tagged the official Hour Detroit’s Instagram profile (@hourdetroitmagazine) in their Instagram posts to seek their permission to feature our favorite images in our Savor Detroit Weekly newsletter, website, and social media channels.
If you choose to allow us to use your social media content by replying with the hash tag #YesSavorDetroit, you agree to the following Terms of Service.
By making or agreeing to a Submission, you promise the following:
- You are 18 years or older.
- If children are depicted in the Submission, you are the parent/guardian with legal responsibility of any minors depicted in the Submission;
- You own or otherwise control the rights to your Submission and any and all elements thereof.
- You have the rights from any and all third parties appearing in such Submission to use their names, images or likenesses and any other third party-owned elements as necessary in and as part of your Submission.
- Your Submission does not infringe or violate the rights of any third parties, including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, copyrights, trademarks, rights of publicity/privacy, patent, trade secret or confidentiality obligations.
You hereby grant to Hour Detroit a nonexclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable and fully sublicensable license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and publicly display the Content you submit, in whole or in part, on Hour Detroit’s social media accounts, on or in any digital platforms of Hour Detroit (including websites, apps and e-mail), and on third-party websites and apps for any purpose, including for promotional and publicity purposes.
For purposes of clarification and not limitation, (a) this license includes, and you expressly consent to, Hour Detroit’s right to use and publicly display your name, image, likeness and persona; and (b) nothing in this license transfers your ownership of the Content to Hour Detroit. Nothing in this license requires Hour Detroit to use or publish your Content in any specific way or on a specific platform or use or publish your Content at all.
You understand that you will not be paid for Hour Detroit’s use of your Content as described in this License Agreement.