If you’ve recently noticed more private jet ads or seen more people flying privately on your newsfeeds, you’re not alone. The chaos of Covid-19, airport troubles, and a lack of available flights have resulted in a significant increase in private aviation – and reports indicate there’s no slowing down.
While it’s true that private jet travel exudes an air of luxury, it’s also a valuable time saver. Thanks to more conveniently-located regional airports and significantly shorter departure and arrival times – which allow you to choose your departure time and arrive just 10 minutes beforehand – it’s no wonder why private aviation has seen an influx of new customers.
Add to that the fact that BC Flight, Michigan’s newest premier private jet service, has introduced a low-commitment 10-Hour Jet Card, and flying private has become even more reasonable. Based in Rochester, MI, they’re transforming private jet travel into a practical, yet relaxing experience thanks to its reliable white glove service and flexible pricing. With offerings well-suited for leisure and business travelers alike, it’s arguably one of the most attractive private jet services available.
Whether it’s your first time, or you’re a frequent private jet traveler looking to enhance your experience, ahead, discover our top 5 reasons to fly private with BC flight.
- The Lowest Commitment Available. Their 10-Hour Jet Card delivers all the advantages of private ownership without the management or maintenance costs. Avoid the hassle of booking individual jet charters in advance, and enjoy the ease of reserving a jet in as soon as a day in advance. Unlike traditional jet cards that require a minimum commitment of 25-hours, this option is perfect for the traveler who is interested in flying privately a few times throughout the year.
- Flexible Payment Option. BC Flight now offers various payment options exclusively for jet card clients. With their traditional financing plan, enjoy the benefits of the 10-Hour Jet Card for as low as $1,962 per month for 27 months – with only $9,500 down. Customers will work with the company’s finance department to create the best plan for their needs.
- Maximum Time Savings. Arrive approximately 10 minutes before your departure time, and be airborne within another 10 minutes when you fly privately. Since BC Flight operates out of regional airports, reduce the time it takes to get to and from your destination. Whether you’re booking a last-minute business trip or trying to make the most out of your holiday getaway, reliable jet charter times ensure that you remain on schedule.
- Effortless Relaxation. Upon arrival to the airport, a BC Flight representative will escort your vehicle directly to the aircraft. From there, step into your private jet cabin, and unwind within minutes. Savor complimentary refreshments like chilled champagne and a custom charcuterie board as you enjoy the amenities of your private space, including a curated travel wellness kit. Since BC Flight is Michigan-based, their dedicated staff is skilled in navigating the nuances of Michigan travel, and they’re readily available to address your needs on and off the tarmac. With their unmatched white glove service, it’s likely your flight will be the most relaxing part of your trip.
- The Ultimate Gift. For the special person in your life who has everything, a private jet trip is an impressive gift that’s sure to create lasting memories. Perhaps you’re planning a once-in-a-lifetime vacation or you’re getting out of town for a weekend getaway. BC Flight’s client coordinators will work with you to craft an experience suited perfectly for you and your loved one.
To reserve, call 248-805-8500 or contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit www.bcflight.com for more information.