– A D V E R T I S E M E N T –
Countless testimonials have lent credence to Vitl Waters’ Ache Away products’ ability to soothe and relieve many physical discomforts, and consumers swear by the products’ skin-smoothing and revitalizing properties.
And it all makes so much sense.
Water in and of itself is nature’s miracle. Water can lubricate joints, plump up your skin, and aid in digestion, to name only a few of its countless benefits. Couple nature’s water with the high mineral content your body needs, and you’ve created the perfect aid for skin soothing and pain relief.
Vitl Waters’ Ache Away line consists of a restorative cream, bath salts, and a gel rub.
- Vitl Waters’ Ache Away Restorative Cream: Vitl Waters’ mineral water, renowned for its remarkable miracle properties, is used to create this non-greasy and fragrance-free restorative cream. In addition to alleviating physical discomforts, the cream soothes dry skin and provides long-lasting hydration to restore skin’s natural balance.
- Vitl Waters’ Ache Away Bath Salts: Ache Away Bath Salts are formulated to relieve stress and soothe aches and pains. These bath salts are derived from Vitl Waters’ mineral water, and they contain only magnesium sulfate, natural color, and Vitl Waters’ mineral water.
- Vitl Waters’ Ache Away Gel Rub: Specially formulated with Vitl Waters mineral water, this therapeutic gel rub is ideal for everyone, regardless of age or level of activity. Like other Ache Away products, the gel calms and soothes physical discomfort, and the effective 34-hour formulation also replenishes needed minerals.
“Patients in our outpatient pharmacy rave about how much the Vitl Waters Ache Away Gel Rub helps their joint pain,” says Debbie Burns, manager of Wellspring Services at Henry Ford Macomb Hospital in Clinton Township. “They also like how it dries clean and does not leave a lingering smell. We also utilize it for our massage therapy clients in specific areas for minor muscle aches during the treatment. We know the product is great because we have numerous repeat customers!”
She also notes that the bath salts have been known to decrease overall aches and pains.
“The salts are excellent for general wellness and detoxifying and reducing inflammation in the body,” she says, adding that the Ache Away massage lotion also is an excellent way to gain the benefits of the mineral water and keep your skin smooth at the same time.
The water contains 34 minerals that work together to offer younger, healthier-looking skin in addition to relief from arthritis, rheumatism, joint pain, stiffness, joint inflammation, sprains, strains, fibromyalgia, psoriasis, eczema, and more.
Based in Birmingham, Vitl Waters uses its own 1,400-foot-deep well in Mount Clemens to bring the ancient and scientifically documented healing power of this amazing mineral water to the public. In addition to its Ache Away line, Vitl Waters produces the Revitalizing Serum, Revitalizing Moisturizer, and Restorative Therapy Water.
On Another Note
Vitl Waters has partnered with Birmingham’s Margot European Day Spa to present a spa day contest.
All you have to do to enter the contest is:
- Like Vitl Waters on Facebook.
- Follow Vitl Waters on Instagram.
- Share the Vitl Waters Facebook post about the contest onto your own Facebook page.
- Tag a friend online regarding the contest.
- Submit your email at vitlwaters.com.
- Place an order on vitlwaters.com, which counts as 10 entries.
Do all six, and you will be entered into the contest six times!
The contest began Sept. 1 and will last through Sept. 30, and Vitl Waters will draw a winner on Oct. 1.
The winner will receive a relaxing spa package, which will include:
- Vitl Waters Remineralizing Hydrotherapy Bath
- Classic European Facial
- 15-Minute Foot Reflexology
- “Tea for Two” at The Townsend Hotel in Birmingham
The winner also will receive a Vitl Waters gift package, complete with the entire line of products, including the Ache Away cream, bath salts, and gel rub.
(For more information about Vitl Waters, Ache Away, other Vitl Waters products, or the day spa contest, visit Vitl Waters online at vitlwaters.com or call 248-540-3000. The address is 988 S. Adams Rd., Ste. 204, Birmingham, MI 48009.)