- This event has passed.
19th Annual Images & Perceptions Diversity Conference
October 20, 2022$140.00
Since its inception in 2002, the Images and Perceptions Diversity Conference has grown from an audience of 75 to over 700 participants each year. Over the last 18 years, we have engaged audiences across the country and around the world to collectively empower our communities by embracing diversity. MCOLES registered, CEU’s and SCECH/s are available for attendees.
The Conference and training sequences work to break down barriers, correct biases, and cultivate lasting relationships between entities creating bridges of understanding that have resulted in effective change within companies, educational institutions, law enforcement, government agencies, the healthcare industry and our society as a whole.
- Organizer Name
- Siham Awada Jaafar
- Organizer Phone
- Organizer Website
- Organizer Email
- Is this event charitable?
- Is this event local within metropolitan Detroit?
- Please list the organization name(s) hosting this event.
- 3D Consulting & Communications/ The Positive Zone Foundation
- Please list the organization name(s) that benefit from proceeds of this event.
- This is a 501(c)3 Sponsored event offering Diversity Education/Training
- Please explain what this charity supports, i.e., programs, services, etc.
- The conversation on acceptance, Diversity, inclusion and offers professionals in leadership positions sharing their perspectives and having a conversation on how to approach diversity in the workplace and in society in general.
- Which categories does this event fall under? (Please check all that apply)
- Conference, Education, Panel Discussion
- Category Fill-In (If "Other" Selected Above)
- All Day Conference with Breakfast, lunch and panel discussions
- Which categories does this agenda fall under? (Please check all that apply)
- Networking, Program
- Registration Requirements
- Registration is required- https://www.eventleaf.com/e/imagesandperceptions
- Dress Code
- Business Casual
- Parking Guidelines
- Parking is free at the Ford Community & Performing Arts Center
- COVID-19 Protocols
- We ask that all be vaccinated. Not exhibiting any symptoms and not have been exposed to someone who has within the last 10 days.
- Emcee/Host/Media Personality
- Roop Raj/Carolyn Clifford
- Celebrity/Special Guest
- Richard Lui, Michigan Leadership
- DTE, Kroger, Dr. Mariam Awada & Michigan Cosmetic Surgery, Crestwood School District, Dearborn Schools, Hamadeh Educational Services, Oakland University, WSU, WCCCD, GM, Chase, BCBSM, ACCESS, Priority Health, ACRL,
- Event Submitter Email (required)