Looking for products that will help you kick your holiday cocktail menu into high gear — or perhaps a host gift for an upcoming party? Check out some of these libation accessories including a cocktail set, cocktail cubes, a bartending book, and much more from local retailers.
Note: items listed are pictured from left to right, top to bottom in the photo above.
- De Soi Sparkling Non-Alcoholic Apéritif Bottle, $27.95, at Rail & Anchor, railandanchor.com.
- Drink Lightly Book, $26.99, at Urbanum, urbanumdetroit.com.
- Bull in China Shaken Cocktail Set, $118.95, at Urbanum.
- Woodgrain Wine Chiller, $36, at Leon & Lulu, leonandlulu.com.
- Valentine Liberator Old Tom Gin, $41.99, at Valentine Distilling Co., valentinedistilling.com.
- Urbanum Beverage Mixing Sticks, $14.95, at Urbanum.
- Bacanha Fleur de Sureau Brut Syrup, $22, at Urbanum.
- Sapling Cocktail Napkins, $11.95, at Urbanum.
- The Complete Home Bartender’s Guide Book, $19.98, at Leon & Lulu.
- DRAM Lavender Lemon Balm Bitters, $26.95, at Rail & Anchor.
- Gatsby Glass Tumbler Set, $42.95, at Rail & Anchor.
- Smoked Old Fashioned Bitters-Infused Cocktail Cubes, $19.95, at Urbanum.
This story is from the November 2023 issue of Hour Detroit magazine. Read more in our digital edition.